Goldline Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
Clean and delicious drinking water filtered through 5 stages to remove all contaminants
How It Works
The REVERSE OSMOSIS semi-permeable membrane rinses contaminants to the drain. High quality, filtered drinking water is produced and conveniently stored in a sealed tank. The lead-free faucet easily delivers an abundant supply of clear, clean, and fresh drinking water to you and your family.
Five-Stage Purification Process
- Stage 1: 5-micron sediment filter to remove dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles.
- Stage 2: Carbon Block to provide protection to the RO membrane from free chlorine and sediment.
- Stage 3: 2nd Carbon Block to provide further protection to the membrane from free chlorine and sediment.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics and total dissolved solids.
- Stage 5: Post Carbon Filter enhances and clarifies your drinking water.